Suggest me Fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh- and with the corys there are apparently no differences in my peppered and albino corys other than color, but my peppered stick together as half a school and my albinos the other half. Oddly they 'school' together in a crossing paths kind of way and then "settle down" in hiding places across the tanks from each other
I heard from someone that Albinos were smaller than others, and should have their own kind in there own tank (Only albinos in that tank) but I must be misinformed.

Ziggs180 said:
I'll definitly have to look at the different species then. I thought the different cory cats were just the same species but with different color patterns. Any other suggestions besides Corys or Angelfish?

There are over 150 species of Corydoras.

And Albino Corys can be Albino C aeneus ( Bronze Cory ...most common) or Albino C paleatus or ?

Albino is not a species, it is a color form of a species. Almost all Albinos are aeneus, but it can occur in other species.

Albino C aeneus are same size and care as regular ones.

Check Planet Catfish for further info.

Coursair said:
There are over 150 species of Corydoras.

And Albino Corys can be Albino C aeneus ( Bronze Cory ...most common) or Albino C paleatus or ?

Albino is not a species, it is a color form of a species. Almost all Albinos are aeneus, but it can occur in other species.

Albino C aeneus are same size and care as regular ones.

Check Planet Catfish for further info.

Thanks for the information on corys and genetics of albinism!!

Back
Top Bottom