Tank cloudy after water change

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alex.walkerrrrr

Aquarium Advice Regular
My 46 gl tank gets a white cloudiness after every water change and you might think it's because I stir stuff up but it's crystal clear after the water change but the next day it looks like this and take a few day to clear up, is it a mini cycle and how can I prevent itImage1485431511.013002.jpg

I forget what it's called this early in the morning, but there's a type of bacterial "bloom" that may be causing it.
It could also be an additive that you put in the tank after water changes, if you use one.

I forget what it's called this early in the morning, but there's a type of bacterial "bloom" that may be causing it.
It could also be an additive that you put in the tank after water changes, if you use one.

Yeah if you heard bacterial bloom that's like the same thing as a mini cycle and I don't add anything besides water conditioner, maybe I just need to do smaller water changes

Get a UV filter and u will thank me for life lol
I completely did agree with all respect?
That is for green water, not cloudy water from lack of proper bacteria or organics in the source water???
Not so sure about thanking you for life??
I would be interested in the book your ideas come from?
Garlic for ich , UV for cloudy water ?
You clearly have access to info [ on the net ], so maybe you should search your 'insights' before posting them ?
Although not the bible on cloudy water I didn't see UV in the link above?

Bacterial Bloom#

Back
Top Bottom