Tank dividers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thomasina

Aquarium Advice Freak
Years ago (30) you could buy tank dividers. It was great for breeding and if you wanted some thing, like a betta on one side, you could divide the tank! Has anyone ever seen one to buy? They were made out of netting and pvc, with suction cups back then.

thomasina said:
Years ago (30) you could buy tank dividers. It was great for breeding and if you wanted some thing, like a betta on one side, you could divide the tank! Has anyone ever seen one to buy? They were made out of netting and pvc, with suction cups back then.

Petsmart & Petco for sure but beware that if you're using it to separate Bettas they are typically see through & I've read many people have had problems with their fish getting around them. I don't know what size you're looking for but there is the DIY divider that a lot of people seem to prefer. It involves plastic embroidery netting/screen, plastic binder spines & aquarium silicone. You can google it or someone may have instructions on this forum.

Just google homemade tank divider, and you will get loads of them. I used the crochet mesh, its plastic ,hard to see through and cheap! I am planning on doing the same thing on my 29 gallon, possible for a fry grow out.

Back
Top Bottom