Tank setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You could add a Mbuna cichlid called Yellow Lab or Electric Yellow (same thing). You wouldn't need to plant anything just add lots of rocks and use PFS as the substrate. I'd go for 1 male 4 or 5 females and you will end up having babies too!

You could add a Mbuna cichlid called Yellow Lab or Electric Yellow (same thing). You wouldn't need to plant anything just add lots of rocks and use PFS as the substrate. I'd go for 1 male 4 or 5 females and you will end up having babies too!

Even though labs are one of the more less aggressive they still hit the 6" mark and would definitely require a larger tank of at least 4ft.

I would stock ram's, kribs or a dwarf mbuna like saulosi.

I would think a community tank would be your best bet and focus on your aquascape for that level of excitement you're looking for.

I'm working on a 55g community now. You really just have to research the different fish you think you might want. Be sure to check their compatibility with each other. If Petsmart offers anything, they do a good job of providing information and compatibility for tropical community fish.

Back
Top Bottom