Tank stock 200litre trop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zinnib123

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi guys look i have just upgraded to my new 200litre dirted aquarium my stock at the moment is 2 red fined sharks 1tigar barb i angel (med) 6fancy guppys 1 platty 2 ancestrius plecs 1 algea loach 6 neons 1 black widow tetra am i over stocked or can i had i knoe some of you will disagree with the breeds i have together but they are great with eachother + 1 ram any idea or hints

Sent from my SM-G900F using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hi guys look i have just upgraded to my new 200litre dirted aquarium my stock at the moment is 2 red fined sharks 1tigar barb i angel (med) 6fancy guppys 1 platty 2 ancestrius plecs 1 algea loach 6 neons 1 black widow tetra am i over stocked or can i had i knoe some of you will disagree with the breeds i have together but they are great with eachother + 1 ram any idea or hints

Are you referring to Redtail sharks? They can be pretty aggressive with each other and possibly other tank mates. Tiger barbs need a good sized school to curb aggression. You should give your tank plenty of time to stabilize before you add a ram. Aside from the sharks I don't think you're overstocked, but that barb is going to be stressed by itself and it will probably terrorize your other fish.

Ok thankyou for that will deffo make a plan

Back
Top Bottom