tankmates question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cogburn

Aquarium Advice Freak
hey guys... sorry i havent posted much lately... im now the ONLY salesman at my job so im super busy these days... anywho... the house will be done sometime in dec. so im still working on this 180 gallon tank im putting in... the floor is reinforced and the only thing i still need to get is tank, stand, canopy, lighting, glass top, substrate, and deco... so im most of the way there... i have a lemon oscar and a red oscar living in a 10 gal right now... just a temporary home for only a month or so... anywho... my stock list as of now is gonna be the 2 oscars, a banded leporinus, and a parrot... what would be the chances of me putting some caves in and adding a prehistoric dragon goby?... do you guys think this would work... thanks in advance guys... :silly:

Larry

You might have scared people off with talk of two oscars in a 10 g.

Even for a month, you're going to have trouble. I've never kept oscars, and I don't think I would start lightly, but even for a short while, this seems risky.

hmm it might be alright, but i think the goby would be happier in a slower calmer "preditory" type tank.. oscars are very boistrous, but who knows try it, just have a backup ready

theyre very small johnny... and its such a short while and im waaaay overfiltrated theyll be alright

Back
Top Bottom