tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Generally, unless it's a small acrylic tank, I've found the shipping costs far outweigh any savings you might find online.

I've seen many tanks (unfortunately too big for my space) for sale in craigslist.com and in my pennysaver/ newspaper... like a 20gallon for $25 with filter, a 55 with filter for $60...

You can find some real good deals online, but like Blazer said, you are going to pay in shipping, which will definitely negate any good deal.

Yikes! $24 for a 10 gal. I'm guessing that's USD even, which is about 1.6 of a Canadian dallars. I can get a 10 gal for $13 CAD at both PetsMart and Paul's Aquarium.

Try craighlist.com in your area. I live near TO and found some pretty good deals in there. Don't forget that you can also negotiate the prices down most of the times.

Shop around, but IMOE Big Al's has good prices in new stuff. You can get a 10g for about CDN$10. (Tank only)

By the way, the exchange is NOT that bad these days. Canadian $ is under 1.2 x US$

Back
Top Bottom