Techniques for feeding redtail barracudas krill?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishman88888

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a pair of 18" rubber tip forceps that I've used to wriggle and dart around a little piece of krill, but they 're way too afraid of me doing this... They swim the opposite direction.

Will I ever be able to make them friendlier / tamer fish? I've read people start feeding them krill when they're young because at some point they won't accept anything but live foods after they've been eating it for so long ...

My barracudas are 7" - 8" now.... Not entirely sure how old that would make them...

Anyways, if anyone has any experience that has worked... I just wanna know how you made it move... If you have a video or something that would be awesome.

Lol oh and the other night I was cleaning their tank and for the first time ever one of them free Willy'd (I don't use my glass tops) and he hit me right in the throat. Tripped me out ahahaha. I was just like woah... Thank god he didn't bite my jugular... I coulda gotten killed by a 7 inch fish ahahahahaha have they ever been known to bite? I know they just eat things that fit in their mouth

Back
Top Bottom