Tetra weekend???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sadly I came home to two dead mollies, any procedures here? Idk how long they've been rotting in there

Jeff likes fish said:
Sadly I came home to two dead mollies, any procedures here? Idk how long they've been rotting in there

Clean out the remains and do a 50% PWC using a vacuum immediately. Wait an hour or 2 and test your water, if any readings are high do another PWC IMO.

Did you use the tetra feeder? Or you just let them alone for 7 days with no food?

I'm asking you with the only intention of learning from your bad experience, not trying to be a Monday morning QB.

Jeff likes fish said:
I used the tetra feeder

I'm sorry to hear about the end result. Definitely the feeders are always a problem. I heard that there is a feeder in which you can put exactly the amount of food to be drop to the tank, each time. Instead of the ones that just have an opening.

Yes that is what I'll use next time. I've seen them everywhere. At least my other fish are happy... And have a bit more room. Funny how all the fish that died were the nippy ones.

Back
Top Bottom