Thankful for AA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaPony87

Aquarium Advice Activist
I would just like to say how I appreciate everyone that helps eachother out on this website.

I had gone to another forum that specialized in cichlids and had asked a question pretaining a stock question for a future tank I am getting. 3 days later, 40 views and no responses! It was a question about a specific species not just a "hey wat would fit in this tank?" type question.

I scrolled down the page, it seemed that people werent helping more of the newbie questions. Very dissapointing. So Id like to say that AA has to be one of the better forums on the web bc people here are willing to help the beginner and help other people with stock suggestions now matter how many times post them on here.

I've found the best way to show these folks they're appreciated is by donating cash in whatever amount you can afford. That's been a soapbox speech of mine for some time now :soap:, so I hope you don't get offended.

Even a bunch of small donations can help them maintain this site well.

Anyway, I totally agree with your assesment of the folks at this site. It's just that I've never been to another to compare it to. This was my first and I got stuck. :D

I love this place. I have visited other forums, but there isnt the big family feeling anywhere else. Everyone has been extremly helpful to me here as I venture into the salty world of SW fishkeeping.

Plus, (correct me if I am wrong) But I think we have the largest members Photo Gallery on the net. And I do love great photos.

Aquarium Advice rocks!!!

I've only been visiting the website a short while but I have already found it very helpful. Suggestions made by members have changed the way I do a number of things.

Im a little late to this post but I want to thank you the members for upholding the goals we setup when we started. We feel its important to never forget the beginners. After all we all where beginners at one point and it does our hobby a disfavor to ignore or put down those just starting out.

and ignoring and putting down is sadly, what you find quite often on forums of all types.

Thats what really sets this place apart from all of the others.

Back
Top Bottom