The Award goes to....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

Biggen!!!

Biggen arrived here a few months ago, not knowing all that much, and has progressed at an awesome pace!

I hereby give 100 kudos, for the Most Improved Planted Tank Poster to Biggen!

I'm very serious, you came in with a lot of questions, learned a lot, either here or with your own research. You then progressed to the point where you now give good advice to others, you should be proud!

I made this award up on my own, without consulting any other advisors, but what the hey, they are my kudos to give away!

I'll leave this up as a sticky for a week or so.

Awards will be presented sporadically, whenver the mood strikes me!

Small edit to correct grammar mistake!

Animation1.gif

[center:602d8b6c27] (y) (y) Way to go Biggen!!!!!! (y) (y) [/center:602d8b6c27]

Animation1.gif

Y'all are too much!!!

8)

Seriously, though, I have learned a ton of what I know from you guys here at the site. Everything else has been research, research, research. My wife will attest to that. She always hates it when I begin doing something new as she knows how much I read trying to find out how it works and how to do it correctly.

When I do something, I try to do it right the first time. My grandfather always said, "measure twice, cut once." Advice I always try to follow.

Thanks again guys. I am a pretty modest fellow and am not used to the attention... :oops:

I think I am going to cry... ;)

Back
Top Bottom