The danios have moved out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cJw

Aquarium Advice Addict
I found out yesterday that a co-worker has a new 20 gal set up and was happy to accept some free pearl danios!

He's not new to the hobby, so I have no worries and room now to finish the rummy school! :D

Picking up otos on my way home tonight, and probably fill out the rummy school next week.

I also got a new pic up of the recent red slate addition to the tank in my gallery - here's a direct link until the image is approved.

Happy days - woot/yay/wahoo, pick your exclamation!!! :cool:

Your tank looks great! (y)
And glad you found someone to take your danios!
Hope your otos do well!! They're cute little guys. :wink:

I'm hoping the otos like it there also - I'm curious about how many to get though. The LFS advised 'about 6', but that sounds like a few many. Still researching that. . .

Well, I now have 4 otos, started with 5. You may want to take into consideration that you will have some oto casualties, they are quite sensitive. I would at least get 4 or 5. If you should then have a casualty their number will still be high enough for them to feel secure.
My otos sometimes school, sometimes they don't. One moment they are all going about their business all over the tank, the next moment you see all of them sitting next to eachother on driftwood or the glass.

I missed this post! Doh!

I ended up with 4 otos, and they've made it 6 days, although yesterday I couldn't ever count 4 for sure. . .

One thinks he's a rummynose tetra and schools with them - it's hilar! :D

I love 'em, and want to end up with 4 or 5 solid in the tank.

Back
Top Bottom