The Dreaded Air Pipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaylarFarshot

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey Everyone, nice to see an active forum once again!

So we just had to do a drastic measure of redoing the tank, water quality got out of control.

Finally got everything setup in the tank all nice and perty n stuff. Filled it up with water, transfered the poor fish back into their home and then got the hood and light for the top and just as we were sliding it onto the tank.............the air supply pipe gets knocked and lifted itself from the rocks that buried it. :banghead:

Been trying to hold the pipe in the rock while trying to cover it with 1 hand but it just keeps lifting itself back up again.

Any suggestions on how to get the pipe buried again without draining the tank? Any advice would be appreciated :)

:thanks:

You might try suction cups designed for this purpose (they have a clasp to secure the air line).

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

There are air hose suction cups to hold them, if you have enough water ripple you don't need air stones, i do have one in my tank in case my tank gets to hot I can oxygenate the water more but I really don't have to, im running 800gph on a 55 gallon that's about 14.5 turnover rate

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom