The holidays are coming...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamatic

Aquarium Advice Regular
and I want some new stuff. Here are a few questions for everyone out there to ponder: What would you like in your christmas stocking or your hannukah bag? If you were going to start a new tank, what would Santa bring you? If you wanted to upgrade to the newest, best component, what would it be? What's the latest, greatest thing that's going to be out?

I'm sure any sort of ceramic decor would be ok to put in the tank... LOL.. as long as it doesn't have chemicals and the fish can't cut theirselves on it. Have fun decorating your tank.. LOL.

Also.. i would want a variety of stuff for my tank.. some silk plants, a nice peice of driftwood, some filter media... a new python, and a $50 gift card to petco.. LOL.

a 120 gal would be nice...with lots and lots of fishies.. :D but i guess i'll have to settle for the new xbox 360.... :roll:

My real list would go on and on, much too long to post here, but in addition to new tanks, large tanks, I'd like a new house to house them in (without the moving nightmares LOL), more lava rocks, gift certificates to all lfs, more cannister filters, an unlimited supply of free NLS foods. Well it's a start isn't it? :p

Hmmm... Santa would probably buy me a book on keeping discus, and perhap tank/stand.

I'm honestly considering buying an armour (dresser cabinet thing that you can hang clothes in) so i can clear out my closet and put a 75 gallon in... Wouldn't that be SWEET????

*starts writing letter to santa*

I think my fish are getting green and red marbles in their stockings, maybe get green and red plants. I'd certainly like a new filter in a stocking and some triops to grow for the bettas to eat. For starting a new tank I'd stuff a stocking with water conditioners or a gift certificate to a local fish store. A personalized tank background with a christmas theme might be nice too.

:D Sweet indeed sudz. And I do love the discus part. I think for me it would be upgrading my testing equipment.

Back
Top Bottom