THERE HERE!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

onah

Aquarium Advice Freak
my mysteries just got here! i cant wait to see what they look like!!! ill show u guys when i find out i am so excited! 8 in total! the guy i ordered them from did a very very good job at packageing them and shipping them, his name is Tim M. u can order at www.mysterysnail.com , check it out! some pics for now.... ill keep u guys updated.....
img_705127_0_335e09a18bee21b3d33da50b0d0397c2.jpg

img_705127_1_bd5c3c9c188a01b81a206cda18fc483f.jpg

i wanted to pick a couple of those up from my local petsmart but how do you acclimate them?

i thought i was going to have to bag them or something, but the guy said to just drop them in. i have read that the climate change of the water helps get them moving for a bit, and to be quite honest i have seen it work. i am not to sure if this stressed them out at all though? but they are up and runnin, and everybody seems fine.

Well i picked a couple up and let me say that these guys are awesome. i haven't been this excited about my tank since i set it up. it makes it seem more like a little slice of underwater life rather than just a fish tank.

img_705232_0_53e3dd8b04fc5aea91a42c6dc1b059eb.jpg

img_705232_1_c67febdbca7ab2b4ebfc5030e99119c9.jpg

but what if the ones you have already reproduce, that's a lot of snails, but i wouldn't mind.

make sure you have a top! LOL one members snail fell out and the cat got it I think. Cool snails, how big are they? you should take a picture near a dime, quarter or something for a size comparision.

Aren't they so much fun to watch! I'm glad they are up and checking things out!

scalesojustice said:
but what if the ones you have already reproduce, that's a lot of snails, but i wouldn't mind.

This is one of the best parts about mystery snails. If they lay eggs for you, they are above the water line. Super easy to spot and dispose of or offer to send them out to someone.

And to share in the snail silliness...a shot of 3 of mine being strange. (Sorry it isn't the best quality)

img_705263_0_01e1776bcd521da68bdce491f9abc1f5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom