Those blue stick on backgrounds.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Funk- I like mine taped. I don't want to mess with oils as I have heard from several individuals that it did not work for them and ended up being a big pain to try to clean up. I'll stick to my tape. Thanks though.

lol thats what it is. i saw this at my LFS and laughed at the guy trying to sell it. i told the lady he was trying to sell it to to save herself the like 6 bucks and just use oil. i am not going to argue but there is no difficulty in oiling the backround. u simply get a papertowel and smear the oil lightly. not even half a cap is needed. the place it on the back of the tank and spend a few minutes squeezing it out. very little comes out. try it ona plain peice of glass first to see how difficult it is. i had to work around my filter when i did mine and it was still easy.

Yeah, I did the veggie oil thing as well, after a tip from someone on here. It was indeed very simple, not messy at all, and I loved the result.

The background came today and it looks great except for all the air bubbles! There are a bunch of little black dots and no matter how hard I try with the credit card they just don't come out :-(

Back
Top Bottom