Too cat with white cyst like bump near base of tail.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

philipraposo198

Aquarium Advice Addict
Its not ich as its too big but doesn't seem to affect the fish. He was eating and swimming all around the tank. One of the better looking otos I got.

They are a new to me, one day old, I got 18. Its the only one with this. All the otos have been at the store for almost two weeks with very little losses. Healthy batch for sure.

Should I be worried? Doesn't seem to be a symptom of any known diseases to me. I will get a pic this evening if I can.

2 weeks is hardly a mile stone, q month is better.. just do what you normally do and hope for the best. They'll gorge on biofilm and get all fat and happy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Your right but with otos everyday after a big move is a good day. Most die offs happen within the first few days that they get them.

Oh yah.. your tank is like an all you can eat buffet, it will literally save there lives.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Oh ic. I hope they do well. There is only broad leaf type plants in my tank these days so I thought it would be perfect for them.

Back
Top Bottom