too many fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
peacock gudgeons are completely freshwater. I bred them for a while, that is an adult male in that picture. My favorite (and wallpaper) is an empire gudgeon, although they are more expensive and rare. They are awesome though.

From doing a little research it looks like that might be exactly what you're looking for. A bright colored bottom dwelling fish. Stays pretty small too so you could probably get a few of them instead of maybe just one pleco. I don't think I've ever seen them for sale though, so it might be tough finding them. I bet you'd have to get them mailed to you. I found one online dealer that has them. Tropical Fish for Freshwater Aquariums: Peacock Gudgeon

I've got so many ideas for fish now I don't know which one to go with! I'm really liking the peacock goby, maybe I'll acquire one of those and some more neon tetras to make a school. I'm not sure though, will that be too many fish in my tank?

I think you could probably get 5-7 more neons and a few of the peacocks if you wanted to. You'd be about done then though.

Well I'm planning on getting a larger tank soon maybe then I'll be able to play around with the different species and won't have to worry so much about overstocking

Back
Top Bottom