Too many tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishieKeeper429

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I plan on breeding bettas and I have 3 tanks that are empty and two tanks full. I have a 5g bowfront that was broken down after the betta in it died and an algae problem started (this was the beginning of my tank days. I was stupid and naive). I also have an empty 10g which held my sisters turtle for some time and now she upgraded to a 40b for him and left me with the 10g. And lastly I have a 2.5 which was used briefly as a quarantine tank for my betta when it was beating up my community fish in my 10g a few years back. All of these tanks have since been cleaned out and waiting for fish. I had planned on putting a crayfish in the 2.5g but decided that was too small, so I planned to put the Cray in the 5g. So then it left me a 10g and a 2.5g. I want to breed bettas so I figured I could breed in the 10g that held the turtle previously and keep the male in the 2.5g during times they are separated and keep the female betta in my community tank when are supposed to be separate and then, buy 30 or so mason jars and keep the fry in that when they are supposed to be separated. Does this sound good? Also, the crayfish is for my boyfriend so it won't be at my house so just assume that the 5g is out of business and cannot be used. Thanks!

20g long Baby Shark tank
10g Betta

Back
Top Bottom