TooMany Fish/Replacments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Desacrator

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok so my mom has a 60 gallon. In it are 3 adult angelfish, 2 bala sharks,2 gouramis, a pleco, and like 4 guppies. WE also have a 10 gallon community with bay guppies, a baby pleco, and 4 neons. She wants to get 2 baby angels(the size of your fingernail) for the 10g until they get bigger and get moved to the 60g. I think she will be overstocked, but I was wondering if when the baby angels get big enough can we add them to the 60 and take out the gouramis?

Ok so my mom has a 60 gallon. In it are 3 adult angelfish, 2 bala sharks,2 gouramis, a pleco, and like 4 guppies. WE also have a 10 gallon community with bay guppies, a baby pleco, and 4 neons. She wants to get 2 baby angels(the size of your fingernail) for the 10g until they get bigger and get moved to the 60g. I think she will be overstocked, but I was wondering if when the baby angels get big enough can we add them to the 60 and take out the gouramis?

No. What ypu should do is remove the balas. They get 1ft long and require atleast 5 balas total. Then you can add the other angels and make sure they are all the same sex or you may get a pair and have to remove most everything

I have been telling her that since before she bought them and shes finally gonna listen to me. I am going out of town this weekend and she said next week we will get rid of them. I think she prizes angels over the sharks haha.

Back
Top Bottom