Top Fin 2$ per gallon sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

patrickriley2010

Aquarium Advice Addict
I know there was another thread somewhere else but I took pics to authenticate it.

Also select tetras and algae eaters are only 1$

2$ per gallon comes with hoods. I just got a 10 gallon for 20$ with hood excluding bulbs but I plan on putting an led light system in it somehow .

l38YVFo.jpg

Mwrj2CN.jpg

Apparently it's only the one I got that didn't come with the bulbs that's super super lame !

What store is this at? Can't tel if it's Petsmart/Petco or other lol. just called my local petsmart to ask and they acted as if I'd called asking for rattle snakes lol

@jwh0818, yeah $40 for a 20 gallon with a hood/light... I wish I had saved up my money... I mean, usually it's $32 for a Top Fin 20 gallon with no hood, just the basic tank...

I work at petsmart. Top fin isnt great quality but for the price its perfect

Still kind of a rip off it says 2$ per gallon with hood and lights and guess what? I only got a hood and no lights on my 20? But u can't use anything other than LED my apartment doesn't have a thermostat so the AC and heat are never working good but still the 20 gallons came with lights just not the 10 also I have never seem more topfin tanks at the store they usually had a box with 10's and 20's and nothing else. I have also come to the conclusion that no tank maker can do a decent caulking job anymore

Does anyone know how long this is for? UGH ifeel so dumb! I was just there today picking up some fish, I couldn't believe they had a 50 gallon for 100 but didn't think to look at all the rest! Need a bigger QT

Back
Top Bottom