two firsts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well he printed the shipping label, so it looks like I'll be receiving something...be it live fish, dead fish, an old shoe, or a box of rusty tetanus inducing nails, something is coming to my door

Good thing you have a sense of humor and hopefully you will not get any of those things.

Hey I would buy 2 of the Rams from you;). In the future that is, like spring time. LMK

I'm in Lower MI

Good luck! I bought 8 Celestial Pearl danios (Danio margaritatus) from Aero and they were great, all arrived healthy and he sent both extras of the fish I bought as well as a pair of killies.

Yeah, I read in his feedback that he gives a lot of extras. Do you have to ask for them or des he just randomly decide to add them sometimes?

And yeah, my sense of humor is the only thing that keeps me from tipping over the edge Bill. hah

WOO HOO! Fish arrived today and ALL of them lived. All swimming and active right off the bat. I even received 2 extra for a total of 8 fish. This puts the cost at $5 per fish. A great price for quality stock. pictures to come

well, I drip acclimated them for a good hour. So here come the pictures.

rams001.jpg

ahh, just like christmas morning

rams003.jpg

breather bag

rams004.jpg

1, 2, 3....hey, I only ordered 6!

rams005.jpg

My Macgyver drip acclimation

rams008.jpg

Already has good color

rams012.jpg

rams013.jpg

rams023.jpg

Here's a sharper image of one of them. These little buggers are being difficult to photo. And yeah, I've got longfins in there, technically they were all supposed to be longfins, but I really don't care either way. I just want GBR's, they are all really cool. :)

Back
Top Bottom