Ugly bubble bar.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lulubell

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Im tired of looking at the pile of rocks that hides my unsightly bubble bar.(looks like a grave,lol)this is how I have always delt with them though, by just burring them under rocks. Im not into anamated decor like treasure chests and such. Any sugestions? What does evryone else do with their bubble bar??????

I actually suction cupped my wife's bubble bar to the glass and than went ahead and just covered it with sand. I learned after finding our bubble bar making bubbles at the surface if you just get a few airline holders they work just fine at holding bubble bars in place.

Sanjosalien could you post a pic? Having difficulty picturing the sand covering

So its a bit hard to see since my wife has a really bushy alternanthera dead center in her tank but in the second picture it's a front view where you can see a bit of the suction cup being revealed from her plecos digging and the last picture you can sort of see the airline coming in to the sand and than disappear under the sand.1540849880398.jpg1540849924733.jpg1540849990572.jpg

Nice tank and cute shrimp sanjosaline! Thanks for sharing. Dont you have to cover it back up eveytime you vacuum, or do you just avoid that area of the tank?

Back
Top Bottom