Unknown silver coldwater fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dunder-head

Aquarium Advice Regular
As i got an answer about my silver molly so quickly i thought id ask about my other unknown fish! Its the silver one in the pictures. Any ideas? Thanks!

Btw tank looks v small in pictures, dont worry its much bigger the fish just like hanging out with each other!

Attachments

• image-2073580988.jpg
    image-2073580988.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 70
  • image-2059325161.jpg
    image-2059325161.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 61
  • image-302462816.jpg
    image-302462816.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 63
somekind of minnow maybe?it looks like its half rosy red,half normal minnow.

Thank you :D would be awesome to have a huge minnow! I always say he is a freshwater sardine lol! 'Rescued' all three from a fairground prize stand - best looked after fairground goldfish in the world!

Thank you :D would be awesome to have a huge minnow! I always say he is a freshwater sardine lol! 'Rescued' all three from a fairground prize stand - best looked after fairground goldfish in the world!

Way to go! I want to set up a Walmart fish rescue when I get out on my own, haha. Just need the funding, you know?

I think it's a minnow, probably was supposed to be a feeder fish so it could be an inbred mess of a fish carrying parasites, etc. Watch it closely if you keep it...

If he is a feeder fish ive been lucky and got a healthy one! Had him for 1 n half years now :D did not know minnows could get that big!

Back
Top Bottom