Unknown White Pods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrgolfball

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I was cleaning my tank out today and noticed some white pod like things alover my heater and heater bracets. They are hard and white and very small, almost the size of a sewing pin head. They are fairly hard but have liquid inside of them. I do have some tiger or zebra snails in my tank but was told it took a miracle for them to breed, so I don't think that it is any snail babies. Besides they don;t seem to be hatching or growing. This is the best photo I could take of them. Does any body have any thoughs as to what the heck they are.

Attachments

• img_3525.jpg
    img_3525.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 75
Thanks for the reply, but I don't think that is what they are. They are now wear near my filter and seem to be stuck to the HEater and the heater bracket. were it is warm... They don't seem to be moving they may even be dead already. I am going to take a sample to my lfs today and see if they can helkp me decipher what they are. If any body has any other thought I would love to hear them. Again thanks for the effort in helping me though. Really appreciated ( also good read about snails on that sight)

Back
Top Bottom