Update!!!! My new betta!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Obsessedfishlover

Aquarium Advice Freak
So everyone to vatilla to river girl I think ur name is helped me so much with my new betta and I want to thank you but I just ended up putting him in my 30 gal with some other tropical fish and he gets along very well and is a great centerpiece and for vatilla I ended up naming him prince cuz he is so handsome and so pretty!!!

image-3875752395.jpg

image-2699202542.jpg

He is a crown tail and thanks again!!! Ps I'm getting a betta log this weekend!!!

Sweet crowntail!! Congrats on having a betta community tank- just keep an eye out for fin nipping and aggression, they are usually just fine as long as you have hiding spots and a place he can 'own' lol. Good luck!!

Sweet crowntail!! Congrats on having a betta community tank- just keep an eye out for fin nipping and aggression, they are usually just fine as long as you have hiding spots and a place he can 'own' lol. Good luck!!

I will the other fish are a bit leery when he went in there like they've seen an agressive betta before like when he was looking away they'd go up to him and she look towards them and they'd swim off lol but yeah!

He will find a place, usually a leaf, a cave, a corner that he will sleep in within a couple weeks true colors will show up then, as long as the other fish stay away from him when he flares chances are everything will be fine. I keep multiple females with a single male along with schoolers and have success- and tragedy, lol. Oh, give him a mirror if you want to see him flare, its funny, just don't over do it.

Congrats to you and to him. He will love all that space. What else do you have with him?
I also have bettas in my 29 community and I love it. I want to go bigger!

Congrats!! He is so beautiful! Just a tip: when you go to get your betta log be sure and open the boxes and feel the log really well to make sure they don't have places inside and out that could snag his tail or cut him. I had to go thru a couple of boxes before I found one that didn't have little sharp places inside. ?

They love aquatic Banana Plant leaves to rest in too, perfect little Betta Holder! It is better after they grow longer so they are more near the top!

Beautiful!

Beautiful! He,ll love the space, i recently moved my betta into his own 16gallon and he really enjoys all the room:)

Congrats!! He is so beautiful! Just a tip: when you go to get your betta log be sure and open the boxes and feel the log really well to make sure they don't have places inside and out that could snag his tail or cut him. I had to go thru a couple of boxes before I found one that didn't have little sharp places inside. dde03

Thanks! I didn't know that.... Intact I really don't know what a betta log is either I just heard from lots of people that bettas LOVE them...

Back
Top Bottom