Upgrade idea?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Meashkah

Aquarium Advice Regular
So I want to upgrade my 20 gallon tall. I have only 30" length to work with (stand I have). I know a 29 gallon and a 37 gallon are both 30" long. What would you guys suggest? I keep
Checking Craigslist for both.

Nice! I wish I had more table space lol. Anyways, Craigslist is a great place to look if you want a complete set up. Other than that, you can always keep an eye out for petco's dollar per gallon sale for the 29 (which would probably be easier to grab than a 37) or a 29 starter kit. But it's up to you! Good luck! :)

Nice! I wish I had more table space lol. Anyways, Craigslist is a great place to look if you want a complete set up. Other than that, you can always keep an eye out for petco's dollar per gallon sale for the 29 (which would probably be easier to grab than a 37) or a 29 starter kit. But it's up to you! Good luck! :)

The dollar per gallon sale is a great idea. I could slowly piece it together. ;) I just wondering if the extra height on the 37 would be worth the wait/hunt?

Haha, it's all you! You know your space (how the tank would look near and far) better than me so just visualize which tank would look better in your space. That's what I did when deciding between a 36 or 46. Just visualize! Haha. But if you really want those extra inches then go for it!

Back
Top Bottom