Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-05-2013, 03:36 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular

Upgrade idea?

So I want to upgrade my 20 gallon tall. I have only 30" length to work with (stand I have). I know a 29 gallon and a 37 gallon are both 30" long. What would you guys suggest? I keep
Checking Craigslist for both.

20 gal tall:currently cycling, soon to be re-aquascaped
Meashkah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 03:44 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Freak

Nice! I wish I had more table space lol. Anyways, Craigslist is a great place to look if you want a complete set up. Other than that, you can always keep an eye out for petco's dollar per gallon sale for the 29 (which would probably be easier to grab than a 37) or a 29 starter kit. But it's up to you! Good luck!

Old 07-05-2013, 03:59 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyCoral View Post
Nice! I wish I had more table space lol. Anyways, Craigslist is a great place to look if you want a complete set up. Other than that, you can always keep an eye out for petco's dollar per gallon sale for the 29 (which would probably be easier to grab than a 37) or a 29 starter kit. But it's up to you! Good luck!
The dollar per gallon sale is a great idea. I could slowly piece it together. I just wondering if the extra height on the 37 would be worth the wait/hunt?

20 gal tall:currently cycling, soon to be re-aquascaped
Meashkah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 04:11 AM   #4
Aquarium Advice Freak

Haha, it's all you! You know your space (how the tank would look near and far) better than me so just visualize which tank would look better in your space. That's what I did when deciding between a 36 or 46. Just visualize! Haha. But if you really want those extra inches then go for it!

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com