Upgrading in July

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Potluck

Aquarium Advice Addict
In July I'm upgrading to a bigger tank as I have rainbows and read they need a 6 foot tank, I have the room I think but not support (I don't think) for that much weight so I don't want to go bigger than a 90/ 75 preferred tbh, my lfs supplier runs 40-50% off tank in july and July only but siren not carry custom sized tracks as 75's 90's are primarily 4ft but you can get custom ones but I don't have the extra money to purchase one of those as im on disability and a 90 gallon through my lfs would be $125.00-$140.00 in July, so my question/ concern is do I absolutely have to have a 6 ft tank for the rainbows or will uping the gallons but still having a 4 ft tank be okay?

What type of rainbows? I think you'd be fine in a 4'. I'm setting up a 75g and planning on keeping rainbows in it. I'm sure 6' is always the best option but not always feasible. How many rainbows do you have?

7 intermixed, bosemans, irian red, turquoise, emerald, the thing is they love to swim long distances back and forth and love a strong current I'm not over stocked right now, I have a 4' tank but I do want to upgrade

If you're on a pc you can watch in 1080 on the phone if you go to YouTube through a browser instead of the app you can also, but if you go through the app it will only let you watch in 480p which is silly but wherever you watch it through make the settings for the video to the highest
https://youtu.be/yAsNMPd1jH0

Back
Top Bottom