Urgent help please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bruinsbro1997

Aquarium Advice Addict
Dunno if you've been reading my build thread but all my rummy-noses died and so did my betta. I was thinking pearl danios or praecox rainbows as a replacement because it's gotta be big, I'm thinking the angel nipped them to death. Suggestions???

I've said it before... larger rainbows don't belong in a 40b. If you want rainbows, stick with the ones I suggested in your other thread... but with an angel in the tank, you might as well forget that. I would stick with larger tetras like lemons, kerri's, kittys, etc.

mfdrookie516 said:
I've said it before... larger rainbows don't belong in a 40b. If you want rainbows, stick with the ones I suggested in your other thread... but with an angel in the tank, you might as well forget that. I would stick with larger tetras like lemons, kerri's, kittys, etc.

Would bloodfins or pearl danios work because they're big and fast? If not I guess kerris...

No to the sharks if you have a 40 and an angel. And ya buenas are bueno! Ahahah iv wante someone to get leopard danios though...

Oh cool i must have seen a bad pic on google bec they looked almost all clear. Now, how big they get? And isnt your angel a little baybay??

Gboy66 said:
Oh cool i must have seen a bad pic on google bec they looked almost all clear. Now, how big they get? And isnt your angel a little baybay??

Yes only a baby and already killing and nipping...oh joy...

I was just telling jetajockey in chat last night that angels agression is highly underestimated. I've got some that are still juvies and are not playing very nice with their tankmates... and they're in a 150g

Back
Top Bottom