Vacation feeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bigfish99

Aquarium Advice Freak
So i will be going on vacation in a few weeks and will be gone 10 days. I jut moved so i don't really know anyone to feed my fish and no family around. I have 10 tanks so automatic feeders are financially out of the question. What is the best way to go for feeding? Gell feeders? Those pyramids? Any thoughts are appreciated!

Most times, this question will be replied with a "don't worry, your fish will be fine for 10days without eating" reply.

However, as you have 10 tanks, let us know what you have in case you have a special rare fish etc.

A few tanks i am not worried about as they are mystery snails growout in one and assassin snail breeding in another.

THe 10 are:

1) tropical community with various species: guppies, gourami, loaches, snails, etc

2) african malawi tank with 6 yellow labs and 6 lwanda yellow top peacocks

3) growout for malawi fry, but yellow lab i think is holding so may have some real young ones (most worried about tht)

4) bushynose breeders and endlers livebearer breeders

5) albino buhynose breeders and black moscow guppy breeders

6) bristlenose growout with 3/4" fry (worried)

7) cherry shrimp tank

8) mystery snail tank

9) assassin snail tank

10) currently just housing a big ball of java moss (i think this one will make it!)

Back
Top Bottom