Water test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also, I would try to let your new water sit about a day before adding it when you put the conditioner in. I know it says you can add it right in but it is still a chemical. I try to let it sit 24 if possible just to be on the safe side then I do my water change.

Also, I would try to let your new water sit about a day before adding it when you put the conditioner in. I know it says you can add it right in but it is still a chemical. I try to let it sit 24 if possible just to be on the safe side then I do my water change.

Oh ok cool

Just an aside regarding API tests. Make sure you don't get too much shadow when you hold the tube up to the card. This is particularly troublesome with the nitrate test as the reds are hard to distinguish against. Hold the tube slightly away from the card in a well lit room.

Just an aside regarding API tests. Make sure you don't get too much shadow when you hold the tube up to the card. This is particularly troublesome with the nitrate test as the reds are hard to distinguish against. Hold the tube slightly away from the card in a well lit room.

Oh ok, I wasn't sure how far from the background to hold it so this helps! Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom