Webcam AA club.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Caliban07

Aquarium Advice Addict
Sounds a bit weird and I don't know how I feel about it myself but was wondering if anyone else as ever thought it could be good to have a monthly/bi monthly open webinar for members to come in and voice or video chat. Tank show and tell etc.

I don't even know how it would be possible logistically but it could be fun?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Oh perish the thought. Webcams make everyone look horrible. My fish will all look 10 pounds heavier and sound like Peter Lorre.

But on a serious note... I have attended meetings like this and it can be kinda free-for-all without direction.

Perhaps a focused intro and presentation hosted by a member (YOU) and then the rest of use can chime in and ask questions? The ability for multiple people to voice questions is barely above walkie talkie quality. But the chat features can make sure the presenter can answer questions they may not have heard because someone is rambling(ME).

Oh perish the thought. Webcams make everyone look horrible. My fish will all look 10 pounds heavier and sound like Peter Lorre.

But on a serious note... I have attended meetings like this and it can be kinda free-for-all without direction.

Perhaps a focused intro and presentation hosted by a member (YOU) and then the rest of use can chime in and ask questions? The ability for multiple people to voice questions is barely above walkie talkie quality. But the chat features can make sure the presenter can answer questions they may not have heard because someone is rambling(ME).

I do not take kindly to ramblers. Which is rich coming from me ? you would be shut down immediately.

Hmm why would I have to present that's well unfair. I like the free for all idea.

I agree with TMair, without any structure it would certainly be hectic and crazy. You wouldn't even be able to hear side conversations because the quality would be so bad. The idea itself seems good but definitely needs work. Maybe a Q&A kind of thing?

I agree with TMair, without any structure it would certainly be hectic and crazy. You wouldn't even be able to hear side conversations because the quality would be so bad. The idea itself seems good but definitely needs work. Maybe a Q&A kind of thing?

Ok well. these are things that are open for discussion and things that could be addressed. Why would the quality be so bad? I don't really know how to make it work I'm just proposing an idea but thanks for the feedback.

You could always start with a YouTube feed. You make a video with audio, people watch and leave comments.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I think all of us just need to show up at the same pub, same night, same time, drink and talk fish smack.

You could always start with a YouTube feed. You make a video with audio, people watch and leave comments.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That could work. Let's roll to see who goes first. ?

Back
Top Bottom