Weird aqua decor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Davy_Jones

Aquarium Advice Freak
cb_1_b.JPG

b3_1_b.JPG

57_1_b.JPG

c7_1_b.JPG

Why would eanyone use this stuff, and has eanyone seen ornaments like this, if so post here. I dont know whats worse this or spongebob----[/img]

How is Goofy fishing and in the barrel? They can't see each other or else it'll create a warp in the time/space continuum.

I love mickey, I have a mickey decoration that came with a used tank, I don't use it, but its cute for a kids tank or themed tank

they be nice if they would float on surface and have them with a fishing rod down into the aquarium, maybe some tome of tong that you could place food and let the fish eat out of and move the floating orn around lol

well I'm an adult kid and I want the Kermit...lol. I'm a bit of a Muppets fan though...

While I wouldn't put it in my tank, the kermit is really cute :)

I have to agree with kaz that the goofy would be cute if he floated on top with his line going down into the water. Of course, that would require an open top setup in order to be any good...

em I on something maybe we alll should pitch it to the company, 25cents is my cut lol

I gave in.....
I saw one I actually liked and buying it.... And he lives in the sea.
bc_1_b.JPG

kermit made me laugh,,,now...
imagine the old guys and the balcony hanging in the back of your tank

Well, I went with sebastion... I like him better that ariel, and besides, it was either him or her. Also, these ornaments are aerating ornaments aswell. Dosent really make up for the way they look.

Now THAT would be hysterical!! lol! Even better if they would have an interaction feature like furby.

I suspect that, aside from kiddy/goldfish tanks that are setup by well intentioned but ignorant aunts and godparents, these are destined to stay in the wrappers and be squirreled away with the tons of other Disney "collectibles" bought by older women who are (or should be) single.

redswi said:

Now that would be sweet! Especially if it had a voice feature and made sarcastic comments every so often. I loved those guys! They were my favourite muppets :D Beaker and Bunsen came in a close second.

Back
Top Bottom