Weird Range of fish or nah?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sebby132

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
150L tank
1x 5inch Pleco
1x 4inch Black shark
1x 4inch Tandanus
1x 3inch Albino tiger Oscar
1x 3inch Golden Chinese algae eater
2x 2inch fish. I'm not sure what they are... They look kinda like a tiger, but also a worm. The are a cleaning fish though. (If you could help that would be great) can't take picture because they hide. And I can never find them.

50L tank
1x 4inch BGK
1x 2inch albino Pleco
1x 3inch red tail shark
1x 2inch red tail shark

Let me know what you think... Let me know what weird variety you have?

Seb

Sebastian Blake

Just saying, literally all your fish are going to outgrow your tanks and will GET HUMONGOUS. A BGK needs at least a 75 gallon when mature, I'm assuming that the pleco is a common which means it could hit 2 feet, the Chinese Algae Eater will eat the slime coat off other fish when it gets bigger and it hits at least 1 foot. Just to list a few.
Only ones you can keep are the red tail sharks and that's in the 33, and that's pushing it. Not to say you might not be able to have 2 because of aggression....
I know they're small right now, but in the future they'll be a problem.
To answer the thread question, no, not really. I have more common fish. A pair of GBR and 4 kuhli loaches in my semi community tank, along with 3 amano shrimp.

+1 to the post above. also, the striped "tiger worm" fish you are talking about are probably khuli loaches. Cute little guys. I love em'! Definently my favorite fish. But, I'm not sure how they would do in that tank with the other fish when the other fish reach full size.

Back
Top Bottom