Well, I couldn't resist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishalicious

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've been wanting a Central American Midas (aka Red Devil) for quite some time now. I've been scoping out some 75 gallons on ebay and found one for a great price w/accessories. In it will be a male and female midas and possibly a pleco (if they allow it!)

Anyone ever own a pair of Midas'?

Heres the tank:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4332960214

Gotta drive allll the way to NY some time this week(end) to pick it up.

Happen to live near Commack, NY Brian???!
I think you have some albino ancistrus that are calling my name! :p
..I'm just teasin!

-Dan

It is the next town but................

I'm leaving for a little business and R & R to Puerto Rico tomorrow. I won't be back until Monday. How about pushing it off for a week and you can bring some plecos back with your new tank.

Oscar Breeder:
Yeah, I'm gearhead and MTS is right. I'm still planning on a 150 African. Just have to wait till I can rack up some cash with this new job I got. I recently got my salespersons liscence for real estate but I'm going to be working with my older cousin on the MLS for him and doing marketing for his houses and also seeking out wise investment choices for him. He's going to pay me $11/hr just for now b/c I'm not experienced but eventually I'll be raking in the dough!!

Brian: Awwwwww I really wish I could :cry: but the guy that I'm buying the tank off of asked for me to come by before Sunday because he is moving and wants the tank out ASAP otherwise I'd definitely hold off!!!
I'm not setting up my 75 until we lay down the tile in my basement chill area. This might be a month or two. Then I still gotta cycle.
I don't see why I cant make another trip another time. A time that would be more convinient for the both of us. Plus, I would want to buy a battery operated air pump first for the way home b/c its about a 4 hour drive.

I REALLY appreciate the offer, Brian and I just might have to take it some other time.
-Dan

Sure thing Dan.

BTW, I checked out the tank on ebay. I'm sorry I didn't bid on it myself. Lots of luck with it. It looks like you're getting lots of stuff at a great price! :D

Thanks Brian! Well I got the tank for such a low price, I could've used some competition! :twisted:

We'll talk soon 8)
-Dan

Back
Top Bottom