Yeah, I'm gearhead and MTS
is right. I'm still planning on a 150 African. Just have to wait till I can rack up some cash with this new job I got. I recently got my salespersons liscence for real estate but I'm going to be working with my older cousin on the MLS for him and doing marketing for his houses and also seeking out wise investment choices for him. He's going to pay me $11/hr just for now b/c I'm not experienced but eventually I'll be raking in the dough!!
Brian: Awwwwww I really wish I could
but the guy that I'm buying the tank off of asked for me to come by before Sunday because he is moving and wants the tank out ASAP
otherwise I'd definitely hold off!!!
I'm not setting up my 75 until we lay down the tile in my basement chill area. This might be a month or two. Then I still gotta cycle.
I don't see why I cant make another trip another time. A time that would be more convinient for the both of us. Plus, I would want to buy a battery operated air pump first for the way home b/c its about a 4 hour drive.
I REALLY appreciate the offer, Brian and I just might have to take it some other time.