Well, i got the rescued fish i posted about!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishygurl

Aquarium Advice Freak
They're gigantic! about 4 or 5 times bigger than my baby fish. LOL. I cant tell very well, because they have no colour but i think they are:

2 bronze cories at mabye 1 1/2 inches
1 serpae tetra 1 inch
1 ?rummy nose tetra? (not sure) almost 3 inches!
4 ?black skirt tetras? actually i think they might be 2 black skirts and 2 of something simalar
1 gold ram, or atleast i think its a gold

Everyone looks fine, except for the gold ram and the rummy nose the ram is just sitting in the corner, but he is 2 years old so i think he might be stronger than one from the LFS. The Rummy Nose has a split in his tail, but it looks like an old injury? Im going to treat with Melafix though. Just incase.

EDIT: Its not a rummy nose tetra its a Buenos Aires Tetra.

EDIT: The black skirts are going crazy! smashing into the walls. ai dont thing its a rummy nose tetra anymore. Ill post a pic tomorrow when i turn the lights back on. The Ram moved a little. Which is a good sign? The others are regaining their colour incredibly fast. The Serpae is bright orange already! The black skirts are showing colour too. Even the ram is brightening up a bit. The PH difference of there tank and my tank is 1. (theres was6 and mine is 7)

I noticed that the serpae has a split too. Hmm. Its not finrot or anything i dont think, or mabye they had fin rot and it never grew back. Its a completely clean missing piece, not like the pictures of finrot ive seen. Other stuff to add: Its a bolivian ram i think. They are 4 black skirts. The black skirts are calm now and the ram is becoming quite active the cories like the cave lol.

Back
Top Bottom