what am i talking about??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishboy87

Aquarium Advice Freak
elmont/valley stream, long Island, New York
So my tank glass(inside) tend to get cloudy...so I clean the glass with this blue spnge from petland to get it off..... But it's annoying to hve to put my hand in the tank. My cousin told me about some magnetic tool that is on the inside on the tank while the part that you control is on the outiside.... He says that it does the same prpuse of cleaning the inner glass but you basically kepp your hand outside and wipe the glass while the manet controls the other piece on the inside of the tank...... What is that tool called?????

As long as you don't do it too fast and the magnets come apart leaving one in the water. Doh!

they really do make life easier you can even pick one up at wal mart. IMO the magfloats are totally overpriced. look for a normal algae magnet.

calfishguy said:
they really do make life easier you can even pick one up at wal mart. IMO the magfloats are totally overpriced. look for a normal algae magnet.

I agree. The mag float brand is outrageously priced, not worth it. I got one from WalMart too, it's the same one pretty much, except instead of being made in china, it's made in Mexico. :D

George9 said:
I agree. The mag float brand is outrageously priced, not worth it. I got one from WalMart too, it's the same one pretty much, except instead of being made in china, it's made in Mexico. :D

Mine don't float so I tied a long string to both ends and then tied together

the wal mart one even somes with a string sadly i had to cut ii cause it wont reach the bottom of my fithy five.

Back
Top Bottom