What are these fish? / These fish are cool..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

corrado33

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I have another "I went to the LFS store yesterday" but this one is happy! This store wasn't a big chain (at least I don't think so.) It's called Burton's Total Pet. (Or some variation of burton, it's small on the sign). Anyway, I went in there and was looking at their fish, and I saw these two fish. The tanks aren't labeled correctly, so I figured I'd ask here. The first one looks like a huge catfish. There were two of them, and they were about 8-12 inches long. They kinda scared me lol. They're cool nonetheless.

The second fish (two pics of it) was really weird. First, in both pics it is facing away from the camera. I have absolutely no idea what it is. I know the pics are horrible but it was probably 5-6 inches long, and (obviously) black and white. It looked like it got bigger as I approached the tank. Any ideas.

Oh, and I have no idea if they are fresh or saltwater. Also, this store had a mini stingray once. It was SO cool. Also expensive. I think it was $120 bucks for the smaller of the two that they had. They were about 3 inches in diameter and probably 5 inches long. SO COOL!

Attachments

• 0228001033.jpg
    0228001033.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 98
  • 0228001035.jpg
    0228001035.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 92
  • 0228001035a.jpg
    0228001035a.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 96
Back
Top Bottom