what are these things in my tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scauntay

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
im a fish noob. i have a 29 gallon tank with two "fancy" goldfish and a pleco. they are all around 5" long. the think i noticed a few days ago was that one of my goldfish had kinda been a little inactive. kinda just flaots or hangs out near the corner of the tank and sits there. but then when it swims around it seems just dandy, there are no signs of ick or anything else. but today i had noticed that there are a bunch of little clear spheres in the corner. are they eggs? cause the fish didnt even look pregnant. if they are what should i do to keep them healthy and hatch? also would my pleco or other goldfish be a threat to them? cause the one goldfish that is doing fine kinda seems like he is eating them, but there doesnt seem to be any drop in number of sphere things/eggs or whatever they are.

much thanks
S

they seem to be sticky and are all over the bottom of the tank and on the rocks. when they bigger of the two fish tried to eat them they kinda all flaoted up but then sank. i got a tank seperator to seperate the fish from that little section of the tank where the egg things seem to all be at.

Back
Top Bottom