What Are Your Thoughts...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PlatyLady said:
Canadian, of course...

Have any good receipes for Canadian Cheese Soup?

(The topic is "hat Are Your Thoughts..."and my thoughts are on Canadian Cheese Soup)

I don't care for the idea of genetic tampering. In my food or my pets.
It's too late for that my friend, unless you only buy organic food. For the crap that we eat I wonder why we do not glow ourselves

I kind of do already. I can see the smoke from the nuclear plant nearby on a clear day. :onfire: And eat the corn that was grown in the fields around it. We get glowing fish out of the stream nearby so I don't see why this is a big new fad. :lol:

From what I have heard these fish are not all that interesting when you see them at the stores. In the articles I have read the accompanying pictures are very dramatic but many have been disappointed, and the cost is prohibitive for a red zebra danio. Like I have posted in the last thread about these fish, I wish we would spend money on things like fighting disease, rather than on development of a "more colorful" aquarium fish. I am sure a ton of money went into this endeavor. For me, there are plenty of colorful FW fish to choose from.

Nuclear plants don't make smoke, they make steam :p

These are just a fad.. a somewhat interesting fish but one that's only claim to fame is the novelty of being a neon'ish color. The hobbist don't seem to be buying it, so it'll die out on its own most likely. Or at the very least, new hobbist will buy them, come to forums like this for information, find out most people disagree with glofish, and go buy real fish :)

Back
Top Bottom