What breed of angel is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kwebb20

Aquarium Advice Regular
My fiance brought this little guy home what breed is he anyone know?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1395281000744.jpg
    1395281000744.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 75
My fiance brought this little guy home what breed is he anyone know?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It may be a few different ones depending on the color. The color appears a bit washed out from your camera flash.
If you go to the "angelfishsociety.org" website, you can see all the different types of Angelfish recognized as true breeds and then you can match your fish to their pics. Considering there are many mixed breeds of Angels on the market, should you not find an exact match in color, this may be the reason.

Hope this helps (y)

You sure it's not a washed out Platinum or one of their Special mix Angels? There is flash on the pic so I wouldn't be saying definite to anything. Yea, it looks like a gold, but that could be because of the color due to the camera flash. The Angelfish Society pages have straight pics of the varieties and a much better chance to match a recognized color form.

Just saying ;):whistle:

Ok! I'll go look their. it is like a bright yellow right now so it very well may be a mix i don't know but I'll look! It's done or nickel size she just liked the color on him companies to my zebras hahaha?

Back
Top Bottom