What do you get...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GodOSoot

Aquarium Advice Regular
When you cram 5 goldfish including BIG MOMMA(think 3-4 inches of Ryukin female boss), 3 cory cats, 2 clown loaches, & one rubberlip pleco in 29 gal. tank with 680 gph of effective filtration.

http://www.godosoot.com/pics/index.php?cat=10001

A PARTY!, well I slightly crowded one I think. :lol:

The 40 gal. is down for maintenance. The trim is finally getting replaced on the top. So they get to spend the night in there. I don't forsee a problem but you never know. The Fluval is the 40's filter. So I don't forsee a huge problem with water for just one night.

I am actually think 680 gph might be too much 8O . So I might unplug the Penquin 350.

The problem with putting in that many fish (even with using more filtration), is nitrates. You must remember that all the good bacteria produce nitrates as a waste product.

I would avoid feeding the fish while they are all in the 29g. Then do daily pwcs until they are back in their respective homes. Good Luck.

BrianNY said:
The problem with putting in that many fish (even with using more filtration), is nitrates. You must remember that all the good bacteria produce nitrates as a waste product.

I would avoid feeding the fish while they are all in the 29g. Then do daily pwcs until they are back in their respective homes. Good Luck.

he said it was only for one day though

Back
Top Bottom