What else?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Enri94

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everybody I am new to AquariumAdvice and I hope y'all can answer my question. I wouldn't consider myself a begging aquarist, but I am also no expert. I've been keeping fish for a while now, but never anything extravagant. Right now I have a 38 gallon planted tank, along with two angelfish and 12 Buenos Aires tetras. I was wondering if there was anything else I could put in there, the fish at the moment look great and there seems to be plenty of room but I of course do not want to overstock. If the tank seems like it's overstocked I appreciate y'all letting me know!

Adding more fish would largely depend on your maintenance schedule, mainly how often you perform partial water changes. If you keep those up you could certainly add a few more in my opinion. What type of filtration do you have on this tank?

1 inch per gallon is what i got for. I have mainly platys and the max size is 1.5 inches. So i go by their max size so that they can live comfortably in the future. I hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom