What fish have you had before, and never will again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3. Rainbow Shark, very cool fish and I had probably the most docile one you could ask for. I kept with tetras and the clown pleco above. Never any fin nipping or territorial issues. My problem was how picky of an eater he was. I tried many different foods while the lights were on and off and he would just hardly eat what was given. Like the pleco he also hid a lot. He eventually got stuck in a decoration and died on his own.

Don't give up on them, maybe you picked one with an eating disorder. Mine eats, and eats. At 6 inches now and absolutely fun to watch.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Don't give up on them, maybe you picked one with an eating disorder. Mine eats, and eats. At 6 inches now and absolutely fun to watch.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Very pretty shark you have there :) along with an eating disorder I think that also contributed to his growth factor. I had him close to 3 months and he did not grow AT ALL. Which I thought was strange.

Caleb

~10g tiger barbs
~45g tetras/dojo loach/clown pleco
~75g going to be African cichlids

I was hoping someone else would be able to give you a difinitive answer so I held off with this post for a few days.

My guess and that is allit is. Is that when it last molted the feelers did not grow out as far.

I want to get one of these shrimp for my 80 gal. But I have to weigh the options as I also woud like to have cleaners and maybe some other small shrmp and I would not want them to become food for the CBS.

• CBS= Coral Banded shrimp vs CBS the tv network.

• Editoral note: CBS the tv network (aka The network for the older generation)

:twisted:

Really? Was going to get some for my turtle tank but I'm scared to death when they touch me.

My giant Danios attacked me once. Screamed so loud.

29 gallon~ 5 giant danio, pleco, chinese algae eater
35 gallon~ red ear slider, soon to add guppys and shrimps

But to answer the question.
Serpae tetra.. mean shits...

29 gallon~ 5 giant danio, pleco, chinese algae eater
35 gallon~ red ear slider, soon to add guppys and shrimps

Silver Dollars - ate all my plants.
Iridescent Shark - just nuts!
Dojo Loach - kept jumping out of my tank, even though the space was only tiny.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Peacock eel... I tried everything to get it to eat. It hung on for about 4 months but I don't know if it ever ate. So sad.

I would also not try Florida flag fish again either. Too mean.

Peacock eel... I tried everything to get it to eat. It hung on for about 4 months but I don't know if it ever ate. So sad.

I would also not try Florida flag fish again either. Too mean.

I had one too, he absolutely refused to eat from what I saw. took it back to LFS for that reason.

Caleb

~10g tiger barbs

Cories. Can't keep the little buggers alive :/

Pictus. I don't mind feeding live food, but if you are just going to kill it and not eat it, gtfo.

Convict. Shove himself into some driftwood all day, murdered the dither fish at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Definitely black skirt tetras. They near murdered my tank.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Cories. Can't keep the little buggers alive :/

Pictus. I don't mind feeding live food, but if you are just going to kill it and not eat it, gtfo.

Convict. Shove himself into some driftwood all day, murdered the dither fish at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have 1 albino Cory that has been through hell an back, no idea how he is still alive ?

Opposite with pictus for me. I loved them(2) but mine randomly died one day. No reason.

Caleb

~10g tiger barbs

Back
Top Bottom