What fish should I add?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ankleknee10

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I currently own a 10 gallon rectangle tank with a whisper filter and a 10gallon heater. My fish I currently have are
-1 black-spot filament barb (about 2 in)
-2 odessa barbs (about 1 in)
-1 raphael catfish (about 1 in)

I was thinking about adding maybe 2 more fish but I am not sure what I should get. I was think two more barbs of some sort (maybe tiger barbs). What do you think?:fish1:

The fish are happy now and the local fish store said that the fish I have are alright in a 10 gallon tank. In fact she said adding a couple more would be better due to the odessa barbs need for "friends".

The fish are happy now and the local fish store said that the fish I have are alright in a 10 gallon tank. In fact she said adding a couple more would be better due to the odessa barbs need for "friends".

You are overstocked. Never trust a fish store unless they are all professionals who keep healthy well stocked tanks and have been in the business awhile or something of that nature.

Ok...thank you guys I did not realize I was overstocked and I trust people who care about their fish like you guys instead of people who are just out to sell fish! :thanks:(y)

Back
Top Bottom