What heater should I get?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessiNoel21

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am planning on setting up a 3 gallon for ADFs and the room it will be in is 40 degrees(no heater) my 5 gallon(50w) glass cover and 2 gallon(25w)full plastic cover are in there and both stay around 79F. So should I get another 25w or 50w? The 3 gallons cover is thin plastic. Thank you for your time

5 gallon Betta Tank
In Progress 20L Reef

If you have more than one tank would it be more cost effective to heat the room? Maybe that isn't possible at this time. I really couldn't say about the heater. I would be afraid the 50 watt would get stuck on and cook the inhabitants. What brand of heater are you thinking of getting?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The cobalt neotherms are the only heaters I buy actually. I find them superior and they are compact to fit in smaller tanks. I guess according to the chart you need a 50 watt because you want to change the temp more than 7 degrees. Did I read that right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yes I got it and it is acclimating to the tank temp I will plug it in at 2:00 pm. Than wait for the tank to get to 78F ty for the help

5 gallon Betta Tank
In Progress 20L Reef

Back
Top Bottom