What is a good combination?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is certainly unique, and should be stunning!

Lots of fish get along with each other. What kind of fish do you like? That will be how you start selecting tank occupants. Also you need to know what kind of tap water you have, as selecting fish that do well in your tap water will make your life much easier.

What are the dimensions of each "arm" of the chair? Are we talking about 2 40-gal arms and a 10-gal back? The width of each arm will have an impact, as some fish need more room to turn around than others. Some fish require a taller tankthan others, as well. You could go with large schools of small fish, as well.

A lot of people use what I have named the "work around" approach. They pick one fish, or school of the same fish that suites their tanks dimensions, and work around that fish's compatability to add other fish.

Personally, I think a few larger fish and and, like Tankgirl suggested, some larger schools of small fish. It would give great contrast, and would be very fun to watch.

Is this your own design? Wow, I'd be interested to see this chair come together. How will you handle the filtration, lighting, etc? Pretty creative, heh.

Back
Top Bottom