Oh my reading this morning is really confusing me. Why is my reading this (refer to pic) what is the reading.. used high and low ph test. And with the other results what do I do..
1. My tap water is 7.6
2. Just finished ich treatment with heat..and one dose of Maracide (I only did one dose cuz it killed a fish within hrs and I read that heat only will work and I have shrimp and loaches)
3. The water level is still low cuz the water is still hot..cooling slowly now.. Want to keep the 02 up until I'm back to normal temp
4. Just added a new aquaclear 70 2 days ago with the sponge biomedia and carbon (to get the maracide out completely)...still have the old filter on too...topfin40
5. I tested the water flowing out of the ac70 filter
6. The tank was cycled before It got ich (dont know if treatment/excessive cleaning of gravel and decor) could have messed it up
There is no wood ......and at the moment my ammonia is 0.5, 0 nitrite and 5ppm of nitrate...
I don't want info on the ammonia as I know that is high and I will attempt a partial water change this evening as I have 3-4 ppm
of ammonia in my tap water so this is an improvement. Please note I do understand the ammonia..I have to work with what I have at the moment.
The one on the right is using the reqular ph one and the one on the left is high ph
Also the fish are happy! Swimming around the whole water columb calm not jetting around or pale and all are eating even the loaches and shrimp
I have 5 moss balls if that matters.
!TAP WATER RESULTS!!