What is the best food and best feeding time for panda cory?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gu2high

Aquarium Advice Freak
I worry that my panda cories may not get enough food. I use mainly TetraMin tropical tablets and Wardley shrimp pellets. Other fish always come and eat first. What other food can avoid other fish's eating?

Is the night time the best time to feed them?

I'm not sure that there is any food that only a cory will eat. Mine seem to really like algae wafers of all kinds. They have to do battle with the SAEs and snails but it all works out.

Oh and I drop mine in at or just before lights out.

Our family has Pandas and we feed them lettuce, allgae waffers, shrimp pellets, sinking carnivore pellets, and they like Tetra Viriety Mix

Any time of the day would work to, it just depends on the fish

I have goldies and the cory's get what they miss which is flakes, pellets, and peas. The first two are designed for the goldfish but they seem to be fine. I've had the albino corys for 7 years now.

I use Wardley Shrimp Pellets. they sink to the bottom and they are a bit messy, but it's that mess that allows some of the other critters to eat. They break apart, allowing my shrimp and Cories to get in on the action, even when they're not sitting right on top of the pellets.

Back
Top Bottom