What is this fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Azabujuban

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I bought some fish in an unmarked tank yesterday and they are stunning. The orange fins and orange spots on the body really make for the most beautiful fish I have seen in the hobby.

Do you know what this fish is called?

Thank you for any help you can offer.

The one in middle is a celestial pearl danio i think

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Little blurry so not 100 percent sure

I bought some fish in an unmarked tank yesterday and they are stunning. The orange fins and orange spots on the body really make for the most beautiful fish I have seen in the hobby.

Do you know what this fish is called?

Thank you for any help you can offer.

Yup it's a celestial Pearl danio.

What kind of a deal did you get? CPDs are usually a tad on the expensive side. Maybe the seller didn't know what they had either. ?

Yepp, CPD/galaxy rasbora, such a beautiful fish!!

What kind of a deal did you get? CPDs are usually a tad on the expensive side. Maybe the seller didn't know what they had either. ?

I live in japan so the fish selection and pricing here is different than back in the US. I paid about $3.25 per fish. Not sure what the pricing would be back home. I can get ten Neon tetras for less than $8.00. Same goes for various other types of tetras.

FI was in the store today and pairs of Endlers were $3.00. Clown loaches were $4.00 a fish. This is from the ultimate local fish store. Family run and operated. I cannot get over some of the prices.

Cool! There is a store near me that sells them for 1.99. They sell them as "assorted danios".

Fishobsessed7

3 tanks and counting! (6 if you count the bettas)

Cool! There is a store near me that sells them for 1.99. They sell them as "assorted danios".

Fishobsessed7

Where are you?!!! My LFS has then for 14.99/pair.

The store is about an hour away from me, in Idaho. I was there today actually.

Fishobsessed7

Back
Top Bottom